These last couple of days I have been on a huge cleaning/organizing spree.
My poor husband has been getting up and down to check out how I just organized something to make sure it okay by him.
I have loved my wonderful helper, he sweeps, gathers balls, bats, and rackets. He has also discovered the pots and Tupperware, so tonight after he goes to sleep I will put everything back where it belongs.
Oh the joys of chasing a very active boy around!
I have also been trying to pack up some items that we won't be using before we move but it is hard not to just go on a packing frenzy, so we won't have to do it at the last minute. Hopefully we will know something soon as to where we could possibly be moving...maybe Walters or some other school that Andrew has applied to. The waiting game really brings laughter to our days because we think of the location and how far we will be away from the fast pace world like Walters is 2 hours southwest of Oklahoma City and one of the smallest towns I have been to in a long time. Andrew is getting more and more anxious but I have reassured him many times that God has a plan and we must be patient!
Okay well I am going to try and clean up my mess so I don't have to wake up to it tomorrow!
My poor husband has been getting up and down to check out how I just organized something to make sure it okay by him.
I have loved my wonderful helper, he sweeps, gathers balls, bats, and rackets. He has also discovered the pots and Tupperware, so tonight after he goes to sleep I will put everything back where it belongs.
Oh the joys of chasing a very active boy around!
I have also been trying to pack up some items that we won't be using before we move but it is hard not to just go on a packing frenzy, so we won't have to do it at the last minute. Hopefully we will know something soon as to where we could possibly be moving...maybe Walters or some other school that Andrew has applied to. The waiting game really brings laughter to our days because we think of the location and how far we will be away from the fast pace world like Walters is 2 hours southwest of Oklahoma City and one of the smallest towns I have been to in a long time. Andrew is getting more and more anxious but I have reassured him many times that God has a plan and we must be patient!
Okay well I am going to try and clean up my mess so I don't have to wake up to it tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment