On Monday, we celebrated the 25th Storjohann Family Reunion! It is crazy to think that this tradition has been going on for that long with everyone living all over Oklahoma, South Kansas, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Florida. Somehow we all make it back to Oklahoma to celebrate our wonderful family bond.
Here are some highlights from our day


Here are some highlights from our day
Swimming and playing outside is always the favorite activity for the little kids. John pretty much slept through the swimming part since his afternoon nap goes from 2 to about 4 0r 5 (on a tired day), so he didn't get to enjoy all the cool water toys like the water slide, pool, and sprinkler. Mark's kids were ready to swim right after they ate, so Jessica and I got them all ready to go play in the water!
We also celebrated all the graduations of the past school year!

Mark will be graduating on June 17 with his Radiological Tech Associates and continuing on to hopefully PA school in the near future.
Andrew will be done at the end of June with his Music Ed Bachelors
Jessica graduated in December with her Bachelors in Early Childhood Ed. She currently is working at a school where their parents have been addicted to drugs or other things and she is taking some extra classes to aid in her certification of Early Childhood.
Erik graduated in December with his Bachelors in Zoology or Biology. He has been out in the panhandle of Oklahoma observing prairie chickens at an abandoned state park.
Kayla has finished Kindergarten but her parents have decided that she will be repeating it again, which she is completely okay with. I told her that I was sorry for missing her graduation and she simply said you can come to it next year since I am going to kindergarten again. So sweet and understanding!
Then me and who knows what my step will lead me.
We also celebrated all the graduations of the past school year!
Mark will be graduating on June 17 with his Radiological Tech Associates and continuing on to hopefully PA school in the near future.
Jessica graduated in December with her Bachelors in Early Childhood Ed. She currently is working at a school where their parents have been addicted to drugs or other things and she is taking some extra classes to aid in her certification of Early Childhood.
Erik graduated in December with his Bachelors in Zoology or Biology. He has been out in the panhandle of Oklahoma observing prairie chickens at an abandoned state park.
Kayla has finished Kindergarten but her parents have decided that she will be repeating it again, which she is completely okay with. I told her that I was sorry for missing her graduation and she simply said you can come to it next year since I am going to kindergarten again. So sweet and understanding!
Then me and who knows what my step will lead me.
Out at my aunt and uncles they have a pond that is stocked with tons of fish, so everyone takes part in fishing trying to find the huge bass. Ava Jean was the fishing champ of the day catching like 6 fish within one hour! I guess papa was doing a great job at setting her hook! Andrew caught a few but not as many as last year. Ben and I played with the worms, examining how they scrunch up their bodies then stretch out as far as they can go to move around. Guess I should get use to dirt, worms, bugs, snakes, and everything else that little boys like because I am pretty sure that John is going to love all of those things and more!
I really wish that the missing family members were able to come but life happens and we adjust to what we have. We did miss meeting/seeing our new cousin Zachary!
Well that was our annual tradition on Memorial Day!
I really wish that the missing family members were able to come but life happens and we adjust to what we have. We did miss meeting/seeing our new cousin Zachary!
Well that was our annual tradition on Memorial Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment