Sunday, June 27, 2010

Update

So we have been busy with life and the blog has been neglected but we are back!
Here is a quick update with some pictures that are a little old and others are new.
The picture above is at John's 15 month check-up! He made his rounds in the kids room, running everywhere, and impressed his doctor! I am so happy that he only visits the doctor for well-baby visits and on the occasional paranoid mother days(which has only happened about twice in his whole life.). Such a healthy little guy what more can a mommy ask for!
My brother has finally graduated from Radiology Tech School!!
With everything in his life he finished with pretty much a 4.o gpa!
Such a goofball!
John and I were out roaming the halls, so we didn't watch Mark walk across the stage. We heard his name being called so we cheered!
I am just loving the burst of personality this little man loves to show us!
This sweet smile can bring make anyone smile!

We have been on a whirlwind of a summer and it is just spinning out of control!
Last week Andrew signed his contract at Wheeler, we found a house, and hung out with some dear friends. I am determined to get everything packed up and ready to go before the third week in July (well everything that isn't necessary for daily living!). I am an organized packer so starting early is the key! This week Andrew is teaching as well as being a counselor at SWOSU Band Camp, so we won't really see daddy until Wednesday night :(.
Okay, that is enough for now! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: