Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Quarter of a Century

That is right I have been on this Earth for a quarter of a century as of yesterday!
I had a nice relaxing day at home with our little monkey since daddy had to work but we did celebrate on Saturday.
One year older but yet I don't feel older...maybe it is because I don't have a "real job". Oh wait yes I do have a job, it is the most important job ever, being a mommy!! I will never get fired, my pay is in hugs and kisses, I get to sit around in my pj's all day, read tons of books, make animal sounds, sing rhymes, make car noises, chase our little monkey around, and be the tickle monster. Personally this job is the way life should be! Now on to do some convincing of the husband to keep it this way.
Yesterday I awoke to my favorite and sinful breakfast...donuts...but I do believe that I am good till next year! My wonderful boys took me out to dinner at my favorite restaurant here in Weatherford. Wow it sounds like a very boring day but that is how I wanted it to be!
My boys got me flowers and some new sandals to be exact Chacos!
Tomorrow we are going home to celebrate more since my brother is graduating from radiology tech school at the top of his class! Now to pack and clean this house!

No comments: