Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Something Cute

Today, when I arrived home from class, John's babysitter was telling me about everything he did in the last hour while I was gone, like the norms of playing, talking, diapers, and anything else John. Then the cutest thing happened, he fell asleep in his little jumparoo with his hand behind his head, like he was relaxing. So she picked him up and of course he woke up so they rocked in the rocker and played with a toy, then all of a sudden he was back asleep again. He plays so hard and fights naps but when he is ready to crash he is gone sometimes without a fight but other times he fights it hard. John is trying so hard to crawl but getting the hand/leg coordination down is getting so frustrating for him but like his mommy and daddy he is not giving up!
He is so cute with the sweetest little personality, I hope he keeps it!

No comments: