Well it took a little longer to rearrange our two bedrooms so I am still working on our house but as soon as I am finished I will post pictures!
So for now I have so funny stories to share since there is never a dull moment around our house, plus my sweet boys are taking a nap!
To begin:
The other night Andy was getting John for bed and this is what happened. Truly old man pants but he is sporting them well!
John has been saying "mama"! It is the sweetest thing I have ever heard. I am looking forward to more words. We have been working with him on saying "dada", he is almost there!!
We are now putting shoes on John, so he will be use to them when he starts walking, oh man he is growing up so fast. He doesn't seem to mind them but has tried to eat them!
He is changing so fast the other night I was looking through pictures and it literally brought tears to my eyes, on how much he has grown up, and I know this is going to happen forever.
This last picture shows his wonderfully playful personality, he is going to be a mess hopefully we are prepared or we will learn as we go. I do believe that is the greatest philosophy!
Well back to working on the rooms, promise to post pictures soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment