Friday, March 5, 2010

Hmmm..

So John really never carried things around in his mouth while crawling but one he started to walk I guess he needs his arms to balance and having a toy in one hand would totally throw off his balance...so his solution is carrying toys in his mouth! Such an innovative little boy!
Today we moved him from his infant rear-facing to his big boy forward-facing car seat! Oh my let the anxiety reach the level of freak out but it will by okay...right?!? I don't think he quite knows what to think of it but I am sure he will enjoy it a LOT more being able to look at the world going forward than staring at the ceiling of the car or watching the clouds go by! I am loving all our new adventures and so happy to be blessed with this time to spend and watch our little man grow! God is so awesome, He has shown me where my heart belongs and that is here with my sweet boy, teaching him, singing about everything, talking about what we are going to do during the day, and planning for the future! I am forever thankful for this time and trust me I don't take one day for granted, it is lived with so much love and grace!
Also welcome to Spring-like weather!!! We loving this weather and I think tomorrow we are going to venture out to the park as long as the Weatherford gusty winds don't blow us over!! I can't wait to see what John is going to think about being outside more, now that he can romp around!! Hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy this beautiful weather!!

No comments: