So a ton of time was spent at the aquariums looking at all the fish. My brother sometimes takes his kids to Bass Pro since it is free entertainment, I don't blame him with five kids things get expensive!
I think the highlight of the aquarium was the alligator snapping turtle. The kids just looked at it and talked about how big it was.
Aidan was super excited to hangout with Uncle Andrew and they talked about all the fish in the aquarium calling the large fish with the long face a sword fish but actually it was an alligator gar.
Then we spent a good hour looking at all the turtles in the turtle pond. The funniest thing ever was listening to the kids play by play of the larger turtles pushing the smaller turtles in the water but unfortunately the large turtles didn't defeat the smaller ones (they are tough little turtles!).
Haha! Two of my favorite men! I just hope that John grows up to be just as giving, loving, and accepting as my daddy is! We had to watch baby John because he LOVES water and really wanted to take a swim, he would wiggle and squirm.
I just loved this little turtle he reminded me of a pancake and he was so ugly but super cute!
So every area of the store has a "theme" and where they had the aquarium looked as if we were underwater. We were able to see the bottoms of boats, duck feet, and fish swimming. That should explain the next picture and show how amazing little imaginations are!
My wonderful grandmother convinced the kids that the ducks above their heads were going to poop on them. So 4 of my brothers kids put napkins on their heads to keep clean but Kayla is a tough girl and said, "I can handle them pooping on me, I will need to wash my hair after though."
Is he real or fake?
Our adventure today ends with the alligator who never moved from this spot the whole hour we were down in the boat and tackle area. My mom thinks he is fake but I stood and watched his eyes, which I concluded that he is real, why else would he have signs on his cage saying, "To protect this animal please do not throw change into the water." We saw several types of fish, shopped around a little, ate ice cream, stared at turtles wondering when they would move, and spent a ton of time laughing.
Until tomorrow, hope everyone will have a wonderful day!!!
Until tomorrow, hope everyone will have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment