As I sit here looking a the huge mound of laundry sitting on the couch and wondering why didn't the magical cleaning fairy come to clean last night the huge mess that John had made yesterday, I can't help but smile at the sweet boy sleeping so soundly on the living room floor and wondering what the day will hold!
Since yesterday we were going to go to the park but the weather turned cold and the sun came out too late in the day, I was going to also do some organizing of John's toys but we played instead, and then my wonderful hubby likes to do laundry but somehow I end up folding it because I am tired of looking at it. Will life ever be the same again or is it time to adjust our expectations and just go with the flow?!? I choose to just go with the flow and tell people sorry we decided to build a fort and make a huge mess but were are thinking about cleaning it up before bedtime tonight! I love it!
So today we are going to clean, play, eat pigs in a blanket, have dinner with our dear sweet friends, and most likely some Veggietales are on the schedule for the day! I really should be studying but that can wait the test isn't until Friday but my 20 minute presentation isn't going to write itself by the way finding information on using methadone while pregnant is an enlightening experience. It makes me think back to my cousin who had the strength to quit a certain addictive drug the day she found out she was pregnant, so why can't others do the same for their children. I know why but it still amazes me that some people just can't kick the habit! My cousin is seriously one of my heroes, she is pretty much amazing and overcome so much in the last 7 years!
It is time to pack up some more clothes of John's and put away his jumping horse and exersaucer since well he is walking now those toys aren't as enjoyable as they once were, so now the task is to find a spot to put them...hmmm too bad toys wouldn't break down to hardly nothing so storing them would be less space consuming. Toys, toys, toys have literally taken over our house but there is something about a living room covered with toys that brings a smile to my face and it just warms my heart to see our sweet boy just playing away!
So here is to a hopefully very productive Saturday!!
Since yesterday we were going to go to the park but the weather turned cold and the sun came out too late in the day, I was going to also do some organizing of John's toys but we played instead, and then my wonderful hubby likes to do laundry but somehow I end up folding it because I am tired of looking at it. Will life ever be the same again or is it time to adjust our expectations and just go with the flow?!? I choose to just go with the flow and tell people sorry we decided to build a fort and make a huge mess but were are thinking about cleaning it up before bedtime tonight! I love it!
So today we are going to clean, play, eat pigs in a blanket, have dinner with our dear sweet friends, and most likely some Veggietales are on the schedule for the day! I really should be studying but that can wait the test isn't until Friday but my 20 minute presentation isn't going to write itself by the way finding information on using methadone while pregnant is an enlightening experience. It makes me think back to my cousin who had the strength to quit a certain addictive drug the day she found out she was pregnant, so why can't others do the same for their children. I know why but it still amazes me that some people just can't kick the habit! My cousin is seriously one of my heroes, she is pretty much amazing and overcome so much in the last 7 years!
It is time to pack up some more clothes of John's and put away his jumping horse and exersaucer since well he is walking now those toys aren't as enjoyable as they once were, so now the task is to find a spot to put them...hmmm too bad toys wouldn't break down to hardly nothing so storing them would be less space consuming. Toys, toys, toys have literally taken over our house but there is something about a living room covered with toys that brings a smile to my face and it just warms my heart to see our sweet boy just playing away!
So here is to a hopefully very productive Saturday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment