Wednesday, March 24, 2010

We Are Off...

To Branson!! My brother's kids were super excited to go on a trip it was all that they could talk about!!

Check out Maggie's face it is covered in oreo...way to go Mark give your baby a chocolate cookie which she took apart and licked all the icing out of the middle! She is too cute for words at times!
After making a stop at the gas station we headed northeast to Branson!!

Our first stop was in Springfield at the original Bass Pro Shops, which is cheap entertainment for all the kids. They were so excited to see all the animals and I must say it has defiantly changed since the last time I went but the museum was closed, so I guess that we will have to go back when it reopens!
Next came the huge bear, of course it was a photo-op:
The first picture is of my brother with his kids, then just his kiddo's, and lastly our family!



That concludes our first hour at the Bass Pro Shops, tomorrow I will share the second hours there. Yes we did spend forever in the store looking at every single animal and watching the fish swim!

No comments: