John Morton made is grand entrance into the world, which I can't believe he is already 2 months old (well not really till the 21st). Time really does fly when you are having fun! Yes it has been fun and I would not change a thing.
He has sent us on some amazing, stressful, yet rewarding adventures.
So here is a little recap:
1st trip to OU Childrens to meet with Dr. Mantor, his pediatric surgeon, to talk about his cyst.
Then one Sunday morning he decided to poop on our sheets, great laugh surprisingly not disgusted at all.
He started to smile, stick his tongue out, and cooing (which is the sweetest thing I have ever heard).
Holding his head up as well as doing the mini push-up is his new favorite thing to do.
2nd trip to OU Children's, this time to the ER, where we met with 4 different doctors and John was diagnosed with iris coloboma and optic nerve coloboma.
I do believe those are the main highlights of month 2.
Oh man what is he going to throw at us this next month hopefully we will have an uneventful 3rd month but if we do have some adventure to go on I am sure it will be a fun one.
So tonight John and I are home alone because Andrew is volunteering his time being a dj at a small town prom for kappa kappa psi. What really makes me mad is that he told me a lot of people said they were going to go but only 3 people showed up, wow what a great service fraternity, I really guess that people only do things that in the end will benefit them instead of keep a promise. John has kept my evening entertaining who would of thought that a baby could blowout 3 times in one hour, well he has accomplished that task. We spent a good amout of time having tummy time which he is beginning to really love plus he is holding his head up so well.
Ok well John is alseep so I need to work on some homework but I will post some 2 month pictures soon, he has changed so much!!
He has sent us on some amazing, stressful, yet rewarding adventures.
So here is a little recap:
1st trip to OU Childrens to meet with Dr. Mantor, his pediatric surgeon, to talk about his cyst.
Then one Sunday morning he decided to poop on our sheets, great laugh surprisingly not disgusted at all.
He started to smile, stick his tongue out, and cooing (which is the sweetest thing I have ever heard).
Holding his head up as well as doing the mini push-up is his new favorite thing to do.
2nd trip to OU Children's, this time to the ER, where we met with 4 different doctors and John was diagnosed with iris coloboma and optic nerve coloboma.
I do believe those are the main highlights of month 2.
Oh man what is he going to throw at us this next month hopefully we will have an uneventful 3rd month but if we do have some adventure to go on I am sure it will be a fun one.
So tonight John and I are home alone because Andrew is volunteering his time being a dj at a small town prom for kappa kappa psi. What really makes me mad is that he told me a lot of people said they were going to go but only 3 people showed up, wow what a great service fraternity, I really guess that people only do things that in the end will benefit them instead of keep a promise. John has kept my evening entertaining who would of thought that a baby could blowout 3 times in one hour, well he has accomplished that task. We spent a good amout of time having tummy time which he is beginning to really love plus he is holding his head up so well.
Ok well John is alseep so I need to work on some homework but I will post some 2 month pictures soon, he has changed so much!!

No comments:
Post a Comment