Wednesday, April 8, 2009

You know the old saying...

A crying baby is the best for of birth control.
Well I don't really think it applies to everyone because even though you lose a tremendous amount of sleep, feed on demand, get peed/pooped/spit up on, and never have anytime for yourself; it is TOTALLY worth it and I am enjoying ever minute of being a mommy (plus I am pretty much a stay at home mom, so it makes this experience so much fun!!). Trust me life is not the same around our house but it is pretty entertaining still, we have adjusted to the can't just get up an go, to the we must plan ahead, our house has a lived in feel to it now since I am a little preoccupied with John but trust me when I know people are coming to visit I still fret over the house and wanting it to be totally clean with everything in its home. But oh well, if you don't like our house you can leave is my attitude right now...hello we have a six week old baby, plus Andy is taking 22 hours, getting ready for his senior recital, I am taking 12 hours and being a full time mommy. Trust me I do clean but it is just in spurts when John is sleeping but the area that I did just clean somehow gets messy again...
So who really knows how long we will wait before adding another little one/ones to our growing family. Andrew and I have loved every minute with John and we are not planning a little one till hopefully next fall but we are letting God take control since he is ultimately the one who decides. Trust me even though I love children, we are not going to have more than 6 kids, if we make it there so no worries we won't be like the Duggars from Arkansas. I do want an even number so hopefully we don't end up with an odd because then we will have one more so we are an even family!
We are completely in LOVE with John, he is the sweetest little boy and when he smiles or coos it melts our hearts! How could you not just fall in love with this little guy!!

No comments: