Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Fun!!

Happy Easter!!!
We hope that everyone had a great Easter Sunday and really remembered the reason for this holiday.
We sure had a fun time over the weekend. We were able to spend time with my grandmother and papa Dave, see all my nieces, hang out with my brother, and see auntie Em!! Also we celebrated my daddy's birthday by eating yummy German food and eating German chocolate cake.
Mommy and John watching all the madness of the girls hunting for their Easter eggs. I think John was wondering where his eggs were but next year he can go hunting for eggs.
Miss Emma Leigh collected only eggs and candy but left the grass for us to pick up.

Ava Jean was all over the place collecting eggs. She had a blast!!
Maggie was a pro at collecting eggs while eating candy. This was her first egg hunt and she collected the most eggs.
John's First Easter!!! He is Eggs-tra Special!!
I do believe I have the worlds most thoughtful husband!! For Easter he gave me the best Easter basket that came with three vouchers I guess you can call them for things like a new pair of shoes, a car wash, and a free afternoon. Lets just say I have already ordered Tom's and I can't wait to get them!!! We ate Easter dinner with Andrew's parents, Michelle, Valerie, Jessica, and Sarah. We ate this yummy Oreo pie that Sarah made, it was soooo good even though we were all stuffed from the ham, fresh green beans, berry banana jello salad thing, and rolls.
Now back to the last bit of our semester, we are counting down the days and can't wait to have month off, then it is back to school but we are almost done so this is all worth it!!

No comments: