To be alive for sure!!
Don't you just love this little picture of John, he looks like such a little stud.
We took Kayla to Build-A-Bear to build her an Easter bunny and we came across some aviators for the bears but they were the perfect size for John. He didn't seem to mind them and if they weren't almost too small we would of purchased them because all the infant sunglasses are way to big for him still.
Finally today I was able to get a few things done since all my professors think it is wonderful to save projects till the last three weeks of class, why don't they just do everything at the beginning of the semester that would make more sense...oh well Andy and I getting everything done and entertaining John with our reading since he absolutely loves to be read to. We are almost done...
I heard a great compliment today from my grandmother, she said that Andy and I are great parents and we have a well-mannered little 2 month old who is just happy all the time. She can also see how much we LOVE being parents. Such a great compliment coming from the greatest mother of all!!
Being a mommy is the most rewarding and tiring thing I have ever done but I would do everything all over again including pregnancy, labor, pain afterward, and lack of sleep just to see the wonderful miracle of life. At times I do believe I am crazy but Andy and I are just loving everything about being parents, we can't wait to do this all over again, so who knows when our next little hatchling will be on its way...not too soon I hope.
Well time to be a mommy :)!!
We took Kayla to Build-A-Bear to build her an Easter bunny and we came across some aviators for the bears but they were the perfect size for John. He didn't seem to mind them and if they weren't almost too small we would of purchased them because all the infant sunglasses are way to big for him still.
Finally today I was able to get a few things done since all my professors think it is wonderful to save projects till the last three weeks of class, why don't they just do everything at the beginning of the semester that would make more sense...oh well Andy and I getting everything done and entertaining John with our reading since he absolutely loves to be read to. We are almost done...
I heard a great compliment today from my grandmother, she said that Andy and I are great parents and we have a well-mannered little 2 month old who is just happy all the time. She can also see how much we LOVE being parents. Such a great compliment coming from the greatest mother of all!!
Being a mommy is the most rewarding and tiring thing I have ever done but I would do everything all over again including pregnancy, labor, pain afterward, and lack of sleep just to see the wonderful miracle of life. At times I do believe I am crazy but Andy and I are just loving everything about being parents, we can't wait to do this all over again, so who knows when our next little hatchling will be on its way...not too soon I hope.
Well time to be a mommy :)!!

No comments:
Post a Comment