Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Mother's Day 2010

Another Mother's Day has passed and I think that I am so blessed to have this sweet little boy all to myself! Being a mommy is such a rewarding job that really never has a dull moment and has the most joy I have ever felt!
I am so thankful for everything that my mommy has done for our family. She has shaped my into the woman that I am today and I know that I do not thank her enough. Thank you mommy, you are the greatest woman I know and I would not be here to day without you!
As our yearly tradition the boys went and got my favorite bagel from Panera, roses, and a card from both of my boys!!
My boys also purchased me a new Canon camera! Let me tell you I am in love with it but I need to empty my memory card so I don't have to wait so long to get the new pictures off, I think that I have pictures from last summer...what it is 4gb.
We spent a the afternoon with Andrew's mommy!
Then we headed down to Peoria to eat dinner with my family which has become a Mother's Day tradition.
Some of my favorite people, we are only missing Erik who is somewhere in Western Oklahoma observing chickens. Being able to spend each year with Jessica and seeing how far she has come just shows that God has plans.
My wonderful boys! I love them so very much and they make me feel like the greatest mommy ever! I am so thankful for them!
Even though it is a few days late Happy Mother's Day to all the mommy's out there!!

No comments: