Monday, May 3, 2010

Veggie Tales

We don't spend a lot of time watching t.v. but when we do this is what we are currently watching!
John dances around to the theme song but other than that he has no interest in the movie until another song comes on then he dances around some more. Lately his attention span is getting longer so he will sit and watch a little bit of it but not long, he is a man on the move.
John has learned to say:
down
sit
silly
whatdo
what that
go
I think there are some other ones but he is beginning to mimic us so we are really watching what we are saying around him so he doesn't repeat it later.
He is becoming very independent not wanting hardly any help when eating. So healthy choices here we come!
Well I have one last final on Wednesday and it is the only one that I am worried about so goodbye for a little while!

No comments: