A lot has been going on in the last two weeks and we have been busy busy busy. So sorry for the lack of updates but I will try to get with it since trust me I could post multiple times a day with all the exciting happenings around this house!
To begin out little update:
Two weeks ago we drove to Stillwater for my sister-in-laws recital which Andy played a piece with her. John loved exploring outside and trying to fit through the bars but luckily his huge head didn't allow him too. I knew that head was important for something :)!

Then daddy came out to play with us so mommy wasn't trying to keep up with him and take pictures too.

My boys are the best and I am so blessed!

Here is my SIL Cassie who was playing the recital and her boyfriend Justin.

I think Katy was trying to take the duck away from John and we was either playing keep away or getting ready to throw it. I love it when they get together since they are trying to figure each other out but they love to give each other kisses!

Love this one it looks like John is telling on Katy for wanting his duck.

They were carrying on a very deep conversation about how life should be. John loves his cousin Valpal and so does mommy and daddy!!
Well that is our trip to Stillwater. We also stopped by Eskimo Joes to pick up John his first shirt!

Let the stripping begin! John has been slowly discovering that he can take his own clothes off. Most of the time it is his pants that he is trying to take off and occasionally he has almost one leg out but can't seem to get the other out. He also tugs at his diaper to try and get it off too. I think we might have a little streaker on our hands since the other night after his bath he really wanted to run around the living room in his hooded towel and standing at the front door showing off to the world. I guess with each new discovery you have the ones that you really wish they would skip but I think if he was potty trained I wouldn't be so worried about him running around but oh well it is still super cute to watch him try to take his clothes off and run around in the buff while giggling!

Climb, climb, climb is what our days are made up of! John love to climb on anything that will make him taller so he can get what he wants! He uses the wipes container, blankets, pillows, and laundry baskets to get up on the couch. When he gets what he wants the look of great accomplishment is the sweetest thing ever it is like he is saying, "Look mom I did it without you help!" Now if we can teach him not to walk on the couch and how to get off the couch safely, we will be set!
There you have it that should be mostly everything that we have been up to leading up to our graduation!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment