On Saturday we officially graduated from college and let me tell you our day was full of all kinds of activities!! To begin just getting ready was excitement since my parents and brother came in the night before!

Our little almost nudist was ready to go to graduation! He loves running around in his diaper and let me tell you getting him dressed is at times a workout!

I was such a nervous wreck that John was going to scream the whole time since he normally wants his mommy but my brother is pretty much the baby whisper and John slept almost the whole way through the ceremony. Then I forgot to put his sunscreen in his diaper bag so John was covered up the whole time and I think that we should of put some on ourselves.

Here we are standing around waiting for the ceremony to start! Can you spot Andrew?

I am so proud of him! What a major accomplishment being the first child in his family to graduate from college!!

Walking to get his empty folder which will soon have a diploma in it!
YAY, I am done for now at least!
Let the festivities begin!
After the ceremony we waited anxiously for our family to make their way out of the stands and I couldn't wait till I could see our sweet little man!

Our little family! John was so proud of his mommy and daddy for graduating! Now the whole world literally revolves around him. If you notice we have new turf on our football field and pretty sure it is amazing.

My amazing parents! Where would I be without them...most likely not standing on this field and holding a degree.

Since Andrew and his twin graduated on the same day his parents had to choose who would go to each of the ceremonies. His dad, older sister Michelle, and niece
Valpal. I am so thankful that they came and love them dearly for making the three hour trip down here. You truly know the ones that love you when they can wake up early to come!

Our cake from my parents, it was a carrot cake! Let me tell you it was super yummy! I would eat carrot cake everyday if I could but it isn't as good as
mema's recipe.
Then we made our way to Edmond to visit my Granny, Aunt Gerry, my cousin Charlie and his family. My Granny fell about three weeks ago and broke her neck. So it was super important to spend sometime with her and she always enjoys seeing John. After that we drove back to the City to meet with my in-laws for dinner to celebrate some more!!

The graduates with the parents!
What an amazing day and I wish all the
SWOSU graduates of 2010 all the best in wherever their life leads them!
We are currently looking at the big picture and the way that the economy is going. So IF Andrew doesn't receive a job offer we will be staying in
Weatherford to work on our master's but we are praying that there is a job out there and hopefully it will shoe itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment