Sunday, May 16, 2010

So Thankful!

I know that I have said this a million times but I am so very thankful for this little man! He makes my days even brighter than before with his huge pearly white grin and sweet little belly laughs.
What would life be like without him?
I don't even know and I can't even imagine it because these last 14.5 months have been the greatest months of my life. Don't get me wrong the past almost 8 years has been amazing too but there is something about his little guy that gives me the greatest feeling that being a mommy is what I am meant to be! Everyday brings a new adventure even if the day doesn't turn out good for the parties involved, we still make the best of those days with tons of cuddling and reading!
We have enjoyed strawberries for the past couple of day but John would rather try to pick the seeds off the outside than eat the scrumptious fruit but if you give him peaches or oranges he will eat them till he is orange! Yesterday wasn't a good day for veggies but I think it was because he is trying to cut his eye teeth which have to be his largest teeth yet so I am pretty sure they are hurting his poor little gums. John has also discovered that he doesn't need mommy's help in brushing his teeth (I still do them but I am allowing him to try it a little too) but he only brushes the tips of his teeth so we are working on brushing the whole tooth. I know that he is still young but good oral hygiene is very important!
Life will never be the same but in the best way imaginable! I love this little guy and daddy too with all my heart and I am so happy I get to wake up every morning to a little boy saying 'mama' while crying to get out of his crib. Thankful for everyday with my boys!

No comments: