Yesterday we took an impromptu trip to Oklahoma City. Oh how I love these trips!
We went to Penn Square to do some shopping at Pottery Barn Kids where John fell in love with a little puppet book.He had the strongest grip on it, so of course we bought it for him (I think that might make book 100!)
We also looked for John his first chair and I do believe we have found one! Can't wait to order it!!!
The real reason why we went was my parents want to buy us something that could be passed down to our children. This is also our graduation present.
So we have been thinking up some ideas but nothing really has satisfied my parents terms and conditions until you mention furniture which we really don't need since we have everything but we could use some nicer pieces. Now if we didn't have a budget to stick to...I have found so much but then I look at the price and say well that won't work. After doing some other shopping we made our way out of the mall and noticed that the weather was turning a bit scary.
We watched the clouds for awhile and noticed this scary cloud formation moving right over us but luckily it wasn't the one that produced the hail storm! We took refuge in Mathis Brothers and hoped that we didn't come out to smashed windows. As we walked around looking for something for my parents to buy us, I couldn't get the other things that I have found out of my mind but we had fun allowing John to try out the beds!
We also looked for John his first chair and I do believe we have found one! Can't wait to order it!!!
The real reason why we went was my parents want to buy us something that could be passed down to our children. This is also our graduation present.
So we have been thinking up some ideas but nothing really has satisfied my parents terms and conditions until you mention furniture which we really don't need since we have everything but we could use some nicer pieces. Now if we didn't have a budget to stick to...I have found so much but then I look at the price and say well that won't work. After doing some other shopping we made our way out of the mall and noticed that the weather was turning a bit scary.
So our search lead us to bedroom sets then onto dining rooms.

No comments:
Post a Comment